Dun dun dun! A slightly ajar door! It’s a thrill a minute here at Red Moon Rising.
For some reason I ended up fully painting the first and last panels. Normally I ink/cel shade the characters and paint the backgrounds, but that got a bit muddled here. I think I intended to do silhouettes for those panels, but then realised that was super lame and lazy and couldn’t be bothered going back to ink them once I had started painting the backgrounds, even though that prooobably would have taken less time overall. Because I am stupid, I guess.
The new vote incentive is a painting of the grumpy protagonist that I finished a while ago and then completely god damn forgot to post up anywhere.